I don't consider myself the best example for someone who travels, but I do think of myself to be someone who is a great traveling/adventuring partner :P
I recently went hiking at two nearby mountains and then went on a bus hike to Kumamoto.
For those who want to see where Kumamoto is relative to Fukuoka, here's a map!
I feel like I always take so many pictures and do so many things that I can never fully express all of what I've been doing by just blog posts. I also get sleepy when I try and write...
However, putting excuses aside, here goes a completely overdue post.
Here are some pictures from the two mountains I climbed. 立花山Tachibana-yama (mountain) and 三日月山Mikazuki-yama (mountain)
A view of KSU from the distance
Group pictures!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next group of pictures are from when I went to Kumamoto (see first picture for map) and visited a milk farm with the international students at KSU.
Aso Milk Farm
Lunch made from fresh dairy collected from the farm animals
Making homemade ice cream
Finished product!
I got to hold a Panda Mouse
I think I blend in well with the children...
These moomoos were definitely huge, and quite a bit frightening
A great lookout spot in Aso city
"Kumamoto-ken (prefecture)"
So... travel, even if that means going to a different part of town where you've never been. Don't be afraid to explore and see what's out there. It'll be worth it, I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment