Doesn't this title tickle your mind a little? Or maybe I'm just over-thinking it.
But seriously, I think I ate almost everything I saw while I was in Shanghai. It wasn't even like I was hungry, the food just looked way too inviting. I was lucky we walked almost 30 miles every day (so it felt like) which helped me "burn off" all those lovely calories.
So here is when I bombard you with pictures from when I went to China from August 11th to August 16th. We were originally going to leave on the 9th but there was a terrible typhoon heading our way so just in case, ALL flights were cancelled on that day even though the typhoon ended up turning it's route and headed east.
While in China, we visited three different cities: Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Wuzhen. I have been to Shanghai once last year with my study abroad group, but you know...your experiences are vastly different with different people AND when your Chinese has improved a snippet. I could actually comprehend what I was being asked and could reply with something better than simply nodding my head.
But seriously, I think I ate almost everything I saw while I was in Shanghai. It wasn't even like I was hungry, the food just looked way too inviting. I was lucky we walked almost 30 miles every day (so it felt like) which helped me "burn off" all those lovely calories.
So here is when I bombard you with pictures from when I went to China from August 11th to August 16th. We were originally going to leave on the 9th but there was a terrible typhoon heading our way so just in case, ALL flights were cancelled on that day even though the typhoon ended up turning it's route and headed east.
While in China, we visited three different cities: Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Wuzhen. I have been to Shanghai once last year with my study abroad group, but you know...your experiences are vastly different with different people AND when your Chinese has improved a snippet. I could actually comprehend what I was being asked and could reply with something better than simply nodding my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment